THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON PRE-ORDER AT THE MOMENT. ESTIMATED ARRIVAL IS 29 JULY.
SAVE $20 IF YOU BUY ON PRE-ORDER!
The Adia waterproof puffer vest is designed for those 'in-between' season days. Adia is a Swahili word for 'valuable gift' and we think this is the perfect name for this highly functional but beautiful product!
It is made from waterproof fabric with a zip-off removable hood and features an exquisite print by talented South African based artist Julie Smith-Belton. This vest is also extra special in that the filling we have chosen is made from recycled plastic bottles! We chose this because it will have a more positive impact on the environment, will not harm animals and if the filling happens to get wet it will dry much more quickly.
- Waterproof outer fabric - 3 000 mm
- Breathable fabric - 3 000 mvp
- DWR coating (Durable Water Repellent) to encourage water to bead on the surface
- Inner quilting made from recycled plastic bottles and polyester
- Zip-off removable hood
- 4 inner pockets with earphones cable opening
- 2 exterior zip pockets
- Two way front zipper for comfort while riding/sitting
- All YKK zippers
- Reflective Scribbler logo on chest
- Beautiful customised collaboration art print by Julie Smith-Belton
Model wears a size 8 - Small.