Baroque luxe velvet-fleece bonded weatherproof coat
Now this is luxe in a weatherproof disguise. The only winter coat you will want!
We have taken a beautifully soft, luxurious, velvet-type fleece that is bonded to a high quality, deep teal waterproof fabric. This coat is perfect to keep the wind, cold and rain away when you are out. The print is pure opulence for the eye - New Zealand's beautiful, native kowhai features along with Amazonian morpho butterflies and the most sumptuous peonies and peacocks. Matched with a stunning YKK rose gold front zipper and hand-warmer pockets - this is winter luxury!
We have introduced a cape-like hood which is detachable - so you can decide to wear it with or without the hood, depending on your activity/occasion.
- Medium waterproof (3000mm) and breathability (800mvp) - this jacket is made for warmth, keeping the wind off and keeping you dry in a shower
- Added DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish - this encourages water beading off the surface of the fabric
- Generous cape-like hood
- Detachable hood
- Handwarmer, YKK zip side pockets
- Storm flap to keep water off the zip
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the weather from getting up the sleeves
- Longer scooped back for better coverage
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the zip
- Beautiful rose gold YKK front zipper