This is Scribbler's very popular lightweight waterproof coat featuring a bright and bold coral colour with pops of teal and white. We are just in love with this colour!
This raincoat is highly waterproof, windproof and breathable so you can do moderate exercise in it without sweating more than usual. Perfect for Autumn/Spring strolls and warmer weather when you don’t know what the weather is going to do! Also good for layering underneath in colder weather.
- Fit allows for layering
- Fully seam sealed - keeps water from seeping through the seams
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish to encourage water beading on the surface of the fabric
- 10 000mm water proof fabric - keeps water droplets out
- 5 000 mvp breathable fabric - allows water vapour out
- Windproof fabric - to keep you warm regardless of the wind
- Light weight fabric - for easy storage/packing - 400g approximate weight
- High visibility reflective strip on back - for additional visibility in low light
- Longer length scoop at the back - to extend your protection from the weather
- Peak on the hood - to keep the rain out of your eyes and off your make up/glasses
- Adjustable hood - so it doesn't blow off your head in strong wings
- Chin guard - to protect your chin from the high quality YKK zip
- Storm flap - to keep water from getting past the zip
- Flattering shape - to make you look good!
- YKK zip pockets - to keep your valuables safe and dry
- Hidden elasticated cuffs - to keep water from running down your sleeves