Selva - a dense, tropical, rainforest; 'jungle' in Spanish.
This is precisely the rain jacket you would want in a 'selva'. A charcoal base with a bright, wild, abstract, colourful design, this raincoat is perfect for exploring the 'urban jungle' or the real 'jungle' - you choose! This print is also available in a lightweight, unlined shell option here.
This is one of our most popular styles - our waterproof, fleece-bonded winter coat. And it is now available in a bright, modern print - perfect for cooler days.
We have taken a snug micro-fleece that is bonded to a high quality, charcoal waterproof fabric. This coat keeps the wind, cold and rain off when you are outdoors.
- Medium waterproof (3000mm) and improved breathability (3000mvp) - this jacket is made for warmth, keeping the wind off and keeping you dry in a shower
- Added DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish - this encourages water beading off the surface of the fabric
- Reflective strips on pockets and back
- Re-inforced peak - protecting eyes, glasses and make-up on a rainy day
- Two-way front zipper for added comfort when biking or sitting
- Generous adjustable hood
- Handwarmer, YKK zip, side and chest pockets
- Storm flap to keep water off the zip
- Hidden cotton-rib cuffs to keep the weather from getting up the sleeves
- Longer scooped back for better coverage
- Chin guard to protect your chin from the zip
Elaine wears a size 8 (S) and Bronwynn wears a size 16 (2XL).
Sizing: our styles are all slim fit, but check our sizing guide for help. Sizes range from Small to 3XL.